Eastern Health Enterprise Agreement

The proposed new company agreements provide for four annual salary increases of 3% during the first full pay periods starting on 1 January 2018, 1 January 2019, 1 January 2020 and 1 January 2021. An additional increase of 6% is also due from the first full pay period that will begin on or after January 1, 2018, so that from that date the total 9% increase in salary will be paid. If you have any questions throughout the process, you will be asked to ask them by contacting the email address EnterpriseAgreement@easternhealth.org.au. The ministry only offers indexation of state funding. In addition, public hospitals and health services are reminded that the ministry does not fund 100% of their activities. Public hospitals and health services typically have other sources of revenue, including Commonwealth funding and grants (e.g. B the financing of care beds for the elderly), income from private practices and income from activities (in particular pathology and radiology). Public hospitals and health services should set aside funds from these other sources to cover, where appropriate, the costs of company agreements. Similarly, a fractional specialist who has appointments with more than one hospital or public health service is entitled to a registration payment from each of the public hospitals or health services that employ him. Here too, it is estimated that such a doctor can receive enrollment payments totaling more than 3500 $US. No further payments or amendments are to be paid or enter into force until the new company agreements have been approved by the Fair Work Commission and are officially operational. These include the corresponding notification payments under each of the company`s new agreements (see Annex 3 for more information on these payments).

As you know, an agreement in principle has been reached with the Australian Medical Association Victoria Limited on the terms of new four-year contracts for doctors in training and (separate) specialists. This regime of principle was defined in a “Heads of Agreement” signed by all parties to the negotiations in December 2017.1 The more “localised” modelling method also implies a more direct link between the costs of the EBA and the application of the indexation of the DFM for each public hospital or public health when setting appropriate additional financial resources. This in turn means that, if the division has calculated the indexation of the DFM as costs consistent with or above the EBA in a given financial year (or year), no additional funding will be made in the corresponding year (or years). The service distributes the funds on the basis of all ftEs reported by each hospital and public health department through monthly extracts transmitted to all minimum wage data on the pay slip. Therefore, a parent hospital using the invoice template receives funds for enrolment payments and should not pass the fee on to the “uncovered” rotating hospital enrolment premium. Conversely, if the pay slip model applies to rotation, the funding is transferred to the rotating hospital, which should allow it to pay. For the current round of business negotiations (2015-2017), the ministry focused more directly on the high-level staff profile of each hospital or public health service than in previous cycles, where budget modelling focused more on “entire sector profiles”. . .

.

About Ethan 162 Articles
Post by EA Partners, LLC